Temple Emanuel provides support groups with the help of the Ezra Network.
Working with synagogues, The Ezra Network is an initiative of the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles in partnership with Jewish Family Service, Bet Tzedek Legal Services, and Jewish Vocational Services. The Ezra Network is funded by the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles and the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles. Click here for more information.
Nina Reinis is a social worker and will be at Temple Emanuel on Mondays and Tuesdays. Contact her directly at 323.600.5722 to make a confidential appointment. She can assist with:
• Aging Parents (first steps, finding good home help, searching board and care facilities, etc.)
• Appealing Disability Claims
• Children/Adults with Special Needs
• Divorce and Family Issues
• Domestic Violence Resources
• Drugs and Alcohol Addiction Resources
• Family Members with Mental Illness
• Grief Counseling
• Home Foreclosure
• Legal Referrals
• Navigating Support Systems
• Financial Issues
• Emergency Cash Grants
• Other Counseling and Counseling Resources
• Parent Support Referrals (classes, groups, resources)
Liz Mohler is a Career Development Specialist from Jewish Vocational Services and will be at Temple Emanuel on Fridays, 9:00 am–12:30 pm. Contact her directly to make an appointment at 323.761.8888 x 8997. She can help with resume writing, interview skills, cover letter writing, LinkedIn advice, online job application processes, networking, and salary negotiation.
Emily Carroll is a Lawyer from Bet Tzedek in residence, and will be available at Temple Emanuel starting January 2014. Find out more about the Legal services she provides here. You may contact her directly at 323.549.5827 or email@example.com
Temple Emanuel currently offers the following Support Groups on site:
1) Bereavement Support
2) Loved Ones with Memory Loss or Alzheimer's
For more information on how to participate, please contact Nina Reinis at 323.600.5722
Working with synagogues, The Ezra Network is an initiative of the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles in partnership with Jewish Family Service, Bet Tzedek Legal Services, and JVS. For more information, click here.