1. Personal prospective family tours of the ECC are available by appointment. Click here to message Stacy, or you may call (310) 276-9776 to set up a time to visit our center.
2. Complete the Application for Admission and Application Fee:
Download the paper application here and mail the completed application along with a $100 non-refundable application fee to:
Temple Emanuel Early Childhood Center
300 N. Clark Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Or, fill out the online application and payment form here.
3. Upon receipt of the Application for Admission and Application Fee you will be contacted to discuss the remainder of the admissions process.
4. Once your child has been accepted to the Early Childhood Center you will set up a registration appointment.
All contracts, forms, and paperwork must be turned in at time of registration.
5. Due to California state rules and regulations, all State of California Community Care Licensing paperwork must be completed and returned to the ECC office on or before your child’s first day of school.
Please feel free to message Stacy or call (310) 276-9776 if you have any further questions.