At Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills we want to make sure your questions get answered. If you need help or specific information from the staff, we welcome you to call or email.
Here is a list of who does what so you can direct your inquiry to the right person.
All our contact information can be found on our contact page.
Membership Commitment Payments and Billing
- Questions about your statement or to check your balance – Cynthia Gearhart or Alex Kojfman
- Pay your bill with a credit card – Cynthia Gearhart or click here to pay online.
- Pay your bills with a direct withdrawal from your bank account – Karen Porper.
- Set up a payment plan for your balance – Cynthia Gearhart or click here to pay online.
- Request an special arrangement of your commitment level – Alex Kojfman.
- Questions about your donation acknowledgement – Tannaz Lavian Gatto.
- Make a donation over the phone with a credit card – Sheri Goldstein.
- To make a contribution using stocks/bonds, etc. – Tannaz Lavian Gatto.
- To set up an endowment or large contribution – Tannaz Lavian Gatto.
- Want to join our Pillar Program – Tannaz Lavian Gatto.
Venues and Facilities
- Reserve or inquire about renting one of our venues (such as our Social Hall or Sanctuary) for a private event – Brad Yater.
- Request a room for a meeting or a community event – fill out the Event Request Form, or contact Jenny Kramer.
- Check the temple master calendar for scheduling conflicts – Jenny Kramer.
LIfe cycle events
- Report a death, birth, illness, or other life cycle event – Sheri Goldstein.
- To book/rent a space for a bris, memorial, wedding, b’nai mitzvah – Brad Yater.
- Add a name to the Mishaberach list – Sheri Goldstein.
- Questions about yahrzeit dates and notices – Sheri Goldstein.
- Order a memorial plaque or donation in honor of a loved one – Tannaz Lavian Gatto.
- Request an aliyah or honor on Shabbat – Sheri Goldstein.
- (who will arrange a meeting with a rabbi.)
- Arrange to sponsor an oneg or Kiddush – Sheri Goldstein.
- To organize honors for a bar/bat mitzvah – Karen Porper.
Classes, Events, and Appointments
- Make an appointment to see the rabbi – Sheri Goldstein.
- To set up a tutoring for a b’nai mitzvah child – Karen Porper.
- RSVP to a class or event – Events@tebh.org or Jenny Kramer.
- Pay for a class or event over the phone – Jenny Kramer.
- Questions about the Religious School schedule – Karen Porper.
- Questions about joining our active temple village community for Boomers – Devorah Servi
- Want to know about upcoming events – Kevin McCarthy, Alex Kojfman, Jenny Kramer, Tannaz Lavian Gatto, Karen Porper, and more!
- Report a change of address, phone, email, etc. – Alex Kojfman or fill out the Change of Address Form (coming soon)
- Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter – Alex Kojfman or sign up here.
- Want our quarterly newsletter Temple Topics mailed to you – Ben Cuevas.
- Have a community event or want us to share information – Alex Kojfman (please note we typically do not advertise outside events unless co-sponsored or partnered, but it doesn’t hurt to ask how we might help.)
- Found a broken link or a webpage that is not working properly – Alex Kojfman.