At Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills we want to make sure your questions get answered. If you need help or specific information from the staff, we welcome you to call or email.
Here is a list of who does what so you can direct your inquiry to the right person.
All our contact information can be found on our contact page.
Membership Commitment Payments and Billing
- Questions about your statement or to check your balance – Cynthia Gearhart
- Pay your bill with a credit card – Cynthia Gearhart or click here to pay online.
- Set up a payment plan for your balance – Cynthia Gearhart or click here to pay online.
- Request an special arrangement of your commitment level – Tannaz Lavian Gatto
- Questions about your donation acknowledgement – Tannaz Lavian Gatto.
- Make a donation over the phone with a credit card – Cynthia Gearhart.
- To make a contribution using stocks/bonds, etc. – Tannaz Lavian Gatto.
- To set up an endowment or large contribution – Matt Davidson.
- Want to join our Pillar Program – Matt Davidson.
Venues and Facilities
- Reserve or inquire about renting one of our venues (such as our Social Hall or Sanctuary) for a private event – Brad Yater
- Request a room for a meeting or a community event – fill out the Event Request Form, or contact Jenny Kramer.
- Check the temple master calendar for scheduling conflicts – Jenny Kramer.
LIfe cycle events
- Report a death, birth, illness, or other life cycle event – Kelley Courtney.
- To book/rent a space for a bris, memorial, wedding, b’nai mitzvah – Brad Yater.
- Add a name to the Mishaberach list – Kelley Courtney.
- Questions about yahrzeit dates and notices – Kelley Courtney.
- Order a memorial plaque or donation in honor of a loved one – Kelley Courtney.
- Request an aliyah or honor on Shabbat – Kelley Courtney. (who will arrange a meeting with a rabbi.)
- Arrange to sponsor an oneg or Kiddush – Karen Porper..
- To organize honors for a bar/bat mitzvah – Karen Porper.
Classes, Events, and Appointments
- Make an appointment to see the rabbi – Kelley Courtney.
- To set up a tutoring for a b’nai mitzvah child – Karen Porper.
- RSVP to a class or event – Jenny Kramer.
- Pay for a class or event over the phone – Jenny Kramer.
- Questions about the Religious School schedule – Karen Porper.
- Questions about joining our active temple village community for Boomers –
- Want to know about upcoming events – Kevin McCarthy, Jenny Kramer, Tannaz Lavian Gatto, and more!
- Report a change of address, phone, email, etc. – Tannaz Lavian Gatto
- Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter – Jenny Kramer or sign up here.
- Have a community event or want us to share information – Info@tebh.org (please note we typically do not advertise outside events unless co-sponsored or partnered, but it doesn’t hurt to ask how we might help.)
- Found a broken link or a webpage that is not working properly – Jenny Kramer.